Monday, April 25, 2011

HOLINESS

     I like to collect globes and by current count have at least 12 in my office.  I can date them by the changes in names of countries and cites or by the type of stand they have.  Anyways the thing I like about globes is that they are complete but changeable.  Changeable in that they are correct for their era but the newer models show the changes in country names and borders.  This is similar to holiness in that we are complete today but tomorrow the Holy Spirit will expand its boundaries in our life and ask us to reset.  

                            Holiness is both instant and progressive.  

     All of my globes are perfect for their day but each new one is progressively updated as changes in the world occur.  Changes are going to happen in your life and God is going to change your boundaries but holiness is never out of date or behind but we must understand that God is never finished updating us.

No comments:

Post a Comment