Monday, April 18, 2011

PURPOSE

I know I have heard it before, "I am not buying into this mentoring stuff."  Why do I need someone who is ahead of me in the faith to mentor me, why do I need someone behind me in the faith to mentor too and why do I need friends similar to me in the faith to laugh and cry with.  I will tell you why it is called Purpose.  Purpose means that I am not going it alone but bringing others along on the ridiculous journey of faith.

Live on Purpose-  Get involved in the life with someone who can help you with your journey.

Live on Purpose-  Develop relationships with friends to laugh and cry about successes and failures.

Live on Purpose-  Become a mentor to someone coming up in the faith to help them develop lifelong relationships through Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment